At its annual meeting on December 6, the CAVC Historical Society announced the results of its 2022 Officer and Trustee elections. The Society also voted to amend its bylaws to create a new lifetime membership category.
The Society’s Officers, serving two-year terms through 2024, are:
- President: Diane Boyd Rauber, National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates
- Vice President: Stacy Tromble, National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Secretary: Lauren Barefoot, U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Treasurer: David Ames, Bergmann & Moore, LLC
Beginning three-year terms as Trustees are:
- Glenn Bergmann, Bergmann & Moore, LLC
- Jonathan Gaffney, legislative branch employee
- David Myers, National Association of County Veterans Service Officers
- Renee Reasoner, U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Jennifer Zajac, Paralyzed Veterans of America
Congratulations to the new Officers and Trustees, and thank you to our outgoing officers and trustees for their service!